Wednesday 14 November 2012

The chance to be Romantic - for a whole weekend.

This weekend Bedford is going to be the the romance hub of the UK. Authors of romantic fiction will be descending on this unsuspecting market town from all corners of the country. There's a lot happening, and all of it fun. I'll be there on Saturday. First there will be a morning of authors and readers meeting over coffee and cake. Readings and refreshments- I'm the last to read. That's an event that requires a ticket, but there is plenty going on that is free, and the chance to buy books too. I'll be at the Choc-lit bookstall in the Corn Exchange at lunch time, and then I'm taking part in the Readathon in the shopping centre at around 3pm.


... the Millennium Centre  
Reading at ...










I've read my work in public before, notably in the Millennium Centre in Cardiff Bay, but a shopping centre will be a new experience.


If you are in Bedford, please come along. You'll be very welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time, Evonne. I'd like to have been there but just couldn't run to it. Maybe next year?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There in spirit! It will be fun, but pretty hectic, I think.

    ReplyDelete